Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Audrey Hepburn: Beauty, Class & a Kind Heart

Monday, May 16, 2011

New in Town

So, after people telling me for quite some time now that I need to start a blog… I started a blog! I am still trying to figure out how to use the blog.com site, so this will probably take a couple of weeks to really get up & going. I realize many people are curious as to what life is like for me on a daily basis (although, I can’t say I get it), so I will definitely be using this blog to share all of my medical dramas. I actually believe this will end up being a great way to express my anger/frustrations on days I feel bad or worn down. However, I don’t want this to be just an extremely depressing blog either, so I will share pictures & entries about some of my favorite things. Well, it’s been a rough weekend for me due to my blood pressure not knowing if it wants to be too high or too low, so I am going to zonk out for a few hours. As I said above, I still have quite a bit to learn about working this site, so I’ll probably be back on at some point tomorrow… making myself mad for not understanding some of the blogger “lingo” on here. Ahh, well! Coco Chanel & I are turning in now. She’s already snoring & nothing makes me feel better like curling up to a big, fat, fluffy, flat-faced Persian & getting some beauty sleep. Ahh, crap! Speaking of beauty, I am religious about washing my face & doing my anti-aging routine (which costs way more $$ than you want to know) before bed so I guess I need to get out of my comfy bed and get that taken care of. I think I should have a sink built into my nightstand! xoxo    (this was actually published on my old blog page on Sat. night, 5/14. I decided I like this site better so I'm now moving all of my posts over to this site. thanks for being patient while I get my stuff in order!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment