Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Audrey Hepburn: Beauty, Class & a Kind Heart

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6/22-6/23~ Little Rock

I JUST got back in town last week & I'm already getting ready to leave for another speaking event. Thankfully, I won't have to deal w/ airport security on this trip! I swear some of the TSA agents at the Memphis airport should be taking me out to dinner b/c they've had a bit too much physical contact with me over the last year! I don't know how some people go out of town every few days for work... unless they have a private jet! Tomorrow, I'll be making a quick 3 hour drive over the bridge (we here in Memphis refer to it as the Memphis Bridge but I think it's actually the Arkansas Bridge... not really sure) to Little Rock. Mom gets to come w/ me on this trip so of course, I'll be letting her drive. (hey, never pass up on the opportunity to get some beauty sleep) I still haven't posted anything on my Michigan trip last week so I'll do a post on both trips once I'm home from Arkansas. Hopefully I remember my camera this time b/c I got to Michigan & discovered I left it at home & ended up having to use my phone as a camera. I hate going anywhere without my camera! You never know when you will see something or someone you want to snap a picture of  !Anyway, I'm going to head to bed now. Have to get plenty of sleep so that I can get up, walk out to the car & go right back to sleep! See you in a couple of days. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment