Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Audrey Hepburn: Beauty, Class & a Kind Heart

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Eye Love This Stuff!

Haven't done a product review in a while so had to blog a bit about one of my favorite beauty products. Like the previous products I've reviewed, this one is by Benefit Cosmetics. The product is: It's Potent! & it's an eye cream. If you're under the age of 25, you probably don't understand all of the fuss women make over finding a good eye cream... mainly b/c you don't yet have dark circles under your eyes or crow's feet. Well, give it another couple of years & believe me, you'll understand. Actually, I say start at the age of 25 or 26 even if you don't show any signs of aging yet! It's Potent! is so hydrating & super soothing. It's also very gentle. I use it in the morning & at night before bed. I also use a retinol eye cream & since retinol creams can be irritating, I'm only able to use it at night. I give it a few minutes to really sink in & then tap It's Potent! on over it. All the flying I do w/ my motivational speaking job can really takes its toll  on my skin. The air from the airplanes can dry out my skin & since I don't always sleep well in hotel beds, I do get dark circles under my eyes from time to time. This stuff ALWAYS does a great job of re-hydrating the delicate skin under my eyes & it helps brighten up the dark circles. I seriously have It's Potent! on me 24/7! I have a full size jar on my vanity in my bedroom & I keep a travel size of it in my purse. The cream contains apple extract which helps boost the skin's collagen & can help fill in those fine lines we get around the eyes. It's very gentle so I'd recommend it for any skin type, including sensitive skin. It doesn't really have a scent to it so it's good for people who can be sensitive to really fragrant skin care products. Benefit has REALLY done a super job with this skincare line & should definitely be proud of the products in the line. If you're in search on a good eye cream that will help hydrate & soothe, give this one a shot. It costs $32 which may seem expensive to some but you're going to pay just as much, if not more, for the brands you can get at drugstores. You only need a tiny bit for each eye so one jar will last you quite a while, even if you use it more than once a day. Your eyes are one of the very first places that start showing age so I'm serious about starting an anti-aging routine for the eye area while you're in your young to mid 20s. I was 26 when I started using anti-aging creams & I think my skin looks brighter & better now than it did when I was 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment