Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Audrey Hepburn: Beauty, Class & a Kind Heart

Saturday, July 30, 2011

5000 Questions Part 2

Okay, I was looking at some of the questions on this list & some of them are just plain stupid. Others don't even make sense. So, I just looked around at the next 40 or 50 questions & picked the ones I liked the most. So, here we go:

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
 A Have a career I enjoy doing
B Continue to help educate others on Meningococcal & the ways to prevent it
C Learn to REALLY live in the moment w/out worrying about what the future may or may not hold for me

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to & why?
The 80s for a number of reasons: I was born in 82; I have so many great memories of being a kid; the new wave music was AWESOME; MTV showed great videos; Saturday morning cartoons were the best!!; I got to play w/ Barbies & My Little Ponies; my Granddad, Nana, Uncle Geoff, Grandmother Orene, & Grandma Farmer were all still alive; life was still full of innocence

36. What is your favorite classic rock song? "Pressure" by David Bowie & Queen

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
Hallmark Channel b/c they show Golden Girls & TV Land b/c they show Three's Company.

39. What Disney villain are you the most like & why?
The wicked queen from Snow White. I wouldn't try to kill my stepdaughter if I had one or anything like that but I do admit that I like to look in the mirror a lot & I can be a bit vein at times. But, we all have our faults. Plus, w/ all my body's been through, it's actually been good that I had such a high self esteem!

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
Yes, I did girl scouts for 2 or 3 years. I was a brownie. I ended up getting bored w/ it & gave it up so I could devote more time to dance.

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
What am I, Christopher Columbus or a pilgrim? Um, fly!

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Because it can be! I'm assuming it has something to do w/ the sun being out or not out! Just a wild/crazy guess!

43. What does your name mean?
I've seen several different meaning but the one I see most often is "trees near the water".

45. Word association; What is the 1st word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air:
Wind
Meat: Cow
Different: Unique
Pink: Barbie
Deserve: Earn
White: Christmas
Elvis: Graceland
Magic: 8 Ball
Heart: Ann & Nancy Wilson (of the band)
Clash: Rock the Casbah (by THE Clash)
Pulp: Juice

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, or Freddie Mercury (good combo, no?)

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? Really? Do you realize how many people I could list for this? Okay, as far as actors, I'm going w/ the cast of Criminal Minds. Singers: Phil Collins or Florence Welch from Florence & the Machine. I'm personally not dying to meet any politicians although it'd be cool to meet Obama.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?a pillow, a blanket, a fan, something to pee in, water, fruit, a book, sudoku, a journal, a pen

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? Okay, I can't keep talking about getting sick & almost dying. YES! I've had mine saved more times than I'm worthy of!!! I'd like to think that by educating others on Meningococcal & the Menveo vaccine that I have prevented the loss of a few lives!

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
I'm guessing braids can count? I braided my hair before getting into bed.

53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
ANYTHING Barbie... & as my mom & stepdad's only child, I had an entire playroom that was full of Barbie houses (completely furnished), ice cream shops, hospitals, pools, corvettes, stages for Barbie & the Rockers to have concerts (sometimes Jem joined in), a news desk/station, a surf shop, I could go on.

54. How many TV’s are in your house? 5 but only 4 are hooked up

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? like a leprechaun... I don't know... they make me smile but I don't really know how they make me feel

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? Yeah, just for fun. I didn't actually believe anything the lady told me.

59. What is your idea of paradise?
a beautiful New England style home in the mountains somewhere in N.H. or Vermont w/ tons of trees & a hammock in the backyard to take naps in

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? It's hard not to believe in a higher power when you've survived what I have! Unlike what so many self righteous people seem to think now days, God doesn't care about your ''brand" of religion & if you end up w/ a man or a woman. God only cares that you try to live life to the fullest, actually contribute something to the world & are a good person!

61. Do you believe in Hell? Yes, it's right outside my front door. Walk outside my house tomorrow afternoon & you'll know what Hell feels like!!!!

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? I've done several things most people haven't! I've been in a coma, gone into cardiac arrest, have been given CPR/shocked w/ a defibrillator. Oh, & I've met Britney Spears, twice! =)

63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I try to do lots of kind stuff, especially for my parents. And my Grandmother! Even though I don't have a ton of $$, I donate money to several charities each year. ASPCA & WWF automatically get a donation from me at the 1st of every month.

64. Are you a patient person?
HAHA! No, not so much. I'm working on it.

65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
International Celebrate a Woman Day... every woman should be off work & showered w/ gifts by the men in her life!! ;-)

66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
um, I'm pretty okay w/ all of them; none of them bother me to the point that I think they should be done away w/

67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
One of my gay friends told it to me forever ago & it's kind of one of those jokes where you need to be able to hear it to truly appreciate it but I'll tell it anyway: What do gay horses eat? HAYYYYYYYYYY! (imagine one of your gay guy friends saying HEYYYY & yeah, that's what it comes down to... & if you don't have any gay friends, you probably aren't a fun person!)

68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? the trip I took to Maui my Sr. year of high school w/ my Dad & stepmom & all the sibs... & it wasn't just b/c I missed a full week of school to be in Maui, it was just fun & I have a lot of happy memories of that trip

69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
a bit of both, actually; I'm naturally VERY strawberry blonde but I have my hair colored so that most of the strawberry (but not all!!) is gone. I know everyone tells me people would kill to have my natural hair color but I just don't care for the way it looks on me.

70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I wouldn't call them "DARK" but there are a few things from my past that only one or 2 other people know about... & no, I'm not about to say what they are in a quiz that anyone could read

71. What is under your bed right now?
nothing, my bed frame goes all the way down to the floor so you can't put anything under it

72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
I'd probably want to stay for a while but I couldn't leave my friends & family and never see them again; if I could live there but go home for the holidays & visit friends & family a few times a year, then yeah, I'd live there... the munchkins probably don't go around killing each other & smoking meth & all kinds of other good stuff


73. If you drive do you frequently speed? if by "frequently" you mean always, then yes! in neighborhoods I usually don't go more than 5 over the speed limit but on highways, interstates, freeways, & main roads, I tend to go about 10-15 over, depending on the city I'm in. The cops in the burbs of Memphis don't play so I try not to go too fast when I'm in any of them

74. What is the world's best song to dance to? I'm a BIG fan of disco & I've always loved "Dancing Queen" by ABBA & "Don't Leave me this Way" by Thelma Houston. Even though I wasn't alive at the time, I always like to imagine dancing at Studio 54 when I dance to disco!
(Thelam Houston~ Don't Leave me this Way)

75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? sadly, I haven't danced w/ someone in way too long, I have been dancing around the house to a lot of 80s new wave lately though

76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? I love both!! I love Disney movies & Disneyland & Disney World but I also love Looney Toons & 6 Flags

77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? elephants or as I called them when I was little, "ellycups"
I HIGHLY recommend watching this. It's AMAZING! I promise, it's well worth it!!

78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
yes!

79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? not sure but we'd definitely be screwed!!

80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
before I got sick it was dancing but then, I had to make a pretty huge sacrifice in order to live









No comments:

Post a Comment