Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Audrey Hepburn: Beauty, Class & a Kind Heart

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tropical Flush

I know I mentioned that I'd review some of the products I talked about in the post I did on bronzers a few days ago. I'd planned on already having at least one product review posted but I've been slacking off a bit. So, I figured I'd finally get started. One of the products I mentioned dusting over Benefit's ChaCha Tint was Benefit's Corolista blush. It's a warm coral pink color with just a hint of gold shimmer to it. This is a universally flattering color that will look great on pretty much anyone. The color has often been compared to "Orgasm" by NARS. It's warm but not so warm that fair skin tones can't pull it off. I'm very fair with strawberry blonde so I'm speaking from experience on this. I only wear Coralista in the warmer months of the year & I always wear it over bronzer. I've never tried wearing it without bronzer so I can't say for sure if I'd like it without the bronzer. I'm sure I would but I don't want to say that I'm 100% sure. I really do think this is such a great Summer color though. I think coral is such a beautiful color & that more people should give it a shot when it comes to their makeup. It's a great color to warm up your complexion with. Like all of Benefit's products, this one comes in an awesome package. Coralista is one of Benefit's "box o' powders" so the box is in the same square shape all the other box o' powders come in. I love their collections of powders in this category b/c you really get quite a bit of product in the package which makes the $28 price tag worth it for me. If you're like me & alternate between several different shades of blush from day to day, one box of this stuff should last you quite a while. I actually bought my box when it first debuted last year & I still have more than enough to last me through the rest of this year. One added little extra about Coralista is the awesome smell! I can't describe it aside from saying it smells really yummy. If you're interested in buying a box for yourself you can purchase it at Ulta, Sephora or at: www.benefitcosmetics.com .If you are a fan of the NARS "orgasm" blush & haven't tried Coralista, I definitely recommend it. You're getting quite a bit more product for only $1 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment